Call us at 1-734-288-7510
Sober Life Mouthwash Website
Promo Code PODCAST
for 20% Discount
The Big Book
The 12 and 12
24 Hours a Day
Al Franken and Al-Anon
What is AA
How Al-Anon works
Recovery Topic is
Al-Anon Vs AA
What is AA?
What is Al-Anon?
What does a closed AA meeting look like?
What does a closed Al-anon meeting look like?
How does an Open AA meeting differ?
Is there such a thing as an Open Al-Anon meeting?
Are there combined closed meetings?
What is the purpose of an AA meeting?
What is the purpose of the Al-Anon meeting?
Cristie, would you like to take some calls?
CLICK HERE FOR PHONE CALL
Full bank of calls, want to take another Cristie?
alcoholism is a disease, what was your initial reaction to this statement?
What are your views now?
Is this a struggle?
what is your understanding of willpower and it’s role in the disease and in recovery?
For the AA, what does step one mean
For the al-anon, what does Step one mean?
after step five we see our character defects
for the typical AA, what are common character defects?
For the typical al-anon, what are common character defects?
What amends are typical for the AA
What are typical amends for the al-anon?
what can aa learn from al anon
what can al-anon’s learn from aa
Do you belong?
AA 20 Questions
Do you lose time from work due to drinking?
Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
Is drinking affecting your reputation?
Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking?
Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare?
Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
Do you want a drink the next morning?
Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?
Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?
Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?
Do you drink alone?
Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
Has your physician ever treated you for drinking?
Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?
Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of drinking?
Al-Anon 20 Questions
1. Do you worry about how much someone drinks?
2. Do you have money problems because of someone else’s drinking?
3. Do you tell lies to cover up for someone else’s drinking?
4. Do you feel that if the drinker cared about you, he or she would stop drinking to please you?
5. Do you blame the drinker’s behavior on his or her companions?
6. Are plans frequently upset or canceled or meals delayed because of the drinker?
7. Do you make threats, such as, “If you don’t stop drinking, I’ll leave you”?
8. Do you secretly try to smell the drinker’s breath?
9. Are you afraid to upset someone for fear it will set off a drinking bout?
10. Have you been hurt or embarrassed by a drinker’s behavior?
11. Are holidays and gatherings spoiled because of drinking?
12. Have you considered calling the police for help in fear of abuse?
13. Do you search for hidden alcohol?
14. Do you ever ride in a car with a driver who has been drinking?
15. Have you refused social invitations out of fear or anxiety?
16. Do you feel like a failure because you can’t control the drinking?
17. Do you think that if the drinker stopped drinking, your other problems would be solved?
18. Do you ever threaten to hurt yourself to scare the drinker?
19. Do you feel angry, confused, or depressed most of the time?
20. Do you feel there is no one who understands your problems?
Check out this episode!
Labels: 12 steps, alcoholic, recover, sober